By DALLOLS payday loans
Mumau’s Prison is a place where the swine who practice total noobery are locked up for life, and can only acquire freedom through hard work in the mines.
SERVER IP: mumausserver.com
WEB SITE: www.mumausserver.com
Our prison server is based on the models set by other prison servers. Players may work for and sell items in stores in order to earn money. That money may then be used to purchase ranks, the highest of which is freedom. Free members of our server may build in the wilderness and enjoy a happy life, knowing they’ve served their time!
Prisoners are confined to specific “prison blocks” or pre-defined areas, wherein they have the privileges listed below. All privileges are cumulative, meaning that a higher-ranking prisoner has permission to do all things available to their group, as well as all things available to lower ranks.
C-Prisoner (You start the game like this):
- Access to courtyard, where you can buy plots of land to build a home.
- Ability to mine for and sell iron, coal, stone and wood in mining areas.
- Access to stores where you can sell items acquired in C-Block.
B-Prisoner (Cost: $15,000):
- Ability to rent cells in B-Block for a smaller fee than the purchase of a Courtyard plot.
- Access to B-Block’s Spleef Arena, where you can earn even more money.
- Access to the fishing area.
- Ability to mine gold and lapis lazuli, as well as clay, endstone and sandstone in new mining areas.
- Access to stores where you can sell items acquired in B-Block.
A-Prisoner (Cost: $35,000):
- Ability to rent larger cells than those found in B-Block.
- Access to A-Block’s nether mines.
- Ability to mine redstone and diamond in new mining areas.
- View freedom through an observatory.
- Create stores in your Courtyard plots for players to buy and sell items.
Elite Prisoner (Cost: $50,0000):
- Access to the Elite Prisoner casino! Earn money with slot machines.
- More perks TBA.
Freedom (Cost: $75,000):
- You’re finally free! Leave the prison and build freely in the world!
- Look down on the convicts of noobery from prison observatories.
- Enjoy all the perks of previous ranks.
- Come back and visit your friends in jail. NOTE: YOU MAY *NOT* BRING CONTRABAND BACK INTO PRISON FOR OTHER PRISONERS! DOING SO MAY RESULT IN RETURN TO JAIL OR BAN IF YOUR ACTIONS CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE SERVER!
There are a wide variety of ways to earn money in Mumau’s Prison. These include the items listed below, and may include other ways in the future.
- Mine: Get to work in various mines and lumber mills! As you rank up, higher-ranking cell blocks have newer and better mines.
- Play games: Prisoners have access to various games, such as a spleef arena and a casino, with which you may earn money!
- Guard: Guards will earn a reasonable hourly wage for their service. Protect prisoners, and you will earn money for your good deeds!
- Buy/sell plots of land: All plots in the Courtyard may be bought and sold. Be a savvy Real-estate investor, and you could turn a profit!
- Create user stores: As an A-Prisoner, you may create stores to sell your wares. NOTE: DO NOT CREATE STORES OUTSIDE OF THE COURTYARD AREA! YOU MAY BE BANNED AND LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR DOING OTHERWISE!
- Vote for our server on www.minestatus.net : Go to http://bit.ly/mumausserver.com to vote, and you’ll earn $1000 per 24-hour period.
Bannable Rules: These are rules that help keep our server running properly. If you are caught breaking them, you will be banned from using the server outright.
- No Hacks, modified clients “Zombe” texture packs, etc.
- No abusing glitches to enter restricted areas (first time: 20 minutes in jail; second time, insta-ban).
- No lava buckets, flint and steel, harmful potions (regarding potions -- first time: 20 minutes in jail; second time,insta-ban).
- No building player-created stores outside of the courtyard area.
- No smuggling goods from the “free” world back into prison.
Prison Rules: These are the rules of the prison. Prison guards may enforce these rules. If you are found to be in violation, a guard may put you in prison for a given period of time. Guards may punish you for as long as they’d like, although they should follow these guidelines. Abusive guards should be reported on our web site’s forums.
- No weapons or armor: These include swords, bows and arrows and all armor types. If you are caught by a guard with these, they will give you to the count of “5” to drop them. Repeat offenders may be jailed at the guards’ discretion!
- PVP: If you are caught PVPing by a guard, he will kill both people on sight. After being caught PVPing three times within 24-hour period, a guard my put you in jail. (Suggested punishment: 10 minutes). PVP in marked areas is allowed and encouraged – just don’t get caught!
- Restricted Areas: Do no enter restricted areas to which your group does not belong. A guard may put you in prison for this on first offense. (Suggested punishment: 15 minutes).
Guards are a special member of the prison population, although they too are trapped inside. Guards are responsible for enforcing the rules of the prison. They also earn an hourly salary for their service. Guards may earn their freedom if they return to the prison as a prisoner and relinquish their guard status. Guards may purchase kits of armor to protect themselves and ensure order is maintained in the prison. They may also access all areas of the prison. There are three types of guards:
Trainee Guard: These are new guards who have few additional powers beyond regular prisoners. They earn $1000 per hour. They are responsible for teaching new players the rules and helping others. After 3 days of Trainee Guard duty, a Senior Guard may promote a trainee to a Patrol Guard at their discretion, or return a trainee to the prison population. They may not jail others, but may purchase chainmail kits to protect themselves and others from harm. Because they are guards in training, they may only access B and C-blocks of the prison.
Patrol Guard: These are the “stock” guard. They earn $1500 per hour. They are responsible for enforcing the prison rules. Patrol guards may imprison those who are breaking the prison rules. They may purchase plots and do most of what prisoners can do, but they are required to do their job as guards. They may be fired by senior guards for not doing their job. Patrol Guards have full access to all prison areas.
Elite Guard: These guards are elected by a weekly popular vote on the Mumausserver.com web site. They make $2000 per hour. Patrol guards can attempt to persuade members of the prison community to vote for them to become a Senior Guard. The amount of senior guards required will be decided by Wardens, and only Wardens can promote others to Senior Guard. Senior guards have the ability to hire and fire other guards. All senior guard decisions may be overturned by Wardens. Corrupt senior guards may be fired at any time by Wardens.
Guard status is a privilege granted at the preference of Wardens. It may be taken away at any time for any reason. Guards are expected to follow rules outlined below.
- You may not kill others without reason. Your job is to protect prisoners, not kill them. If you abuse PVP for your own gain, you may be demoted to a common prisoner.
- If a prisoner is found to have a sword or armor, you may ask them to turn over their items by slowing counting to “5” in chat. Although this is not a jailable offense, you may use your discretion to jail repeat offender for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Use the magic word “Mumau” somewhere in your guard application to prove you have read these rules.
- Use /gme chainarmor as a Trainee Guard or /gme diamondarmor as a Patrol Guard to purchase armor kits. Chain armor kits costs $250, while diamond armor kits cost $500.
- Jail player using the command /jail [PLAYERNAME] [TIMEINMINUTES] to jail players. Only Patrol and Elite Guards may put others in jail.
- Guards may use their own best judgment in cases where rules are not defined. However, they must bear in mind that the purpose of their job is to protect prisoners, not persecute them. Guards should be role models, not villains!
- Remember that Elite Guards are chosen by popular vote! As an Elite Guard, your decisions are always judged by the prison population as a whole. It is in your own best interest to keep your job by making as many other prisoners happy as possible.
If you would like to apply to be a guard in Mumau’s Prison, you may submit an application on our forums (www.mumausserver.com). NOTE: You will have to register an account on our forums to post. Only Elite Guards and Wardens can promote you to a guard position, so if you have applied, you may ask them about the status of your application (but don’t pester them, and if you’re rejected, you’re rejected! No whining – we have our reasons!) Your application MUST include the following items.
- Your in-game name (your real first name is a bonus, but not mandatory).
- Your age.
- Time spent on Mumau’s Prison Server.
- Are you an expert with on all server rules?
- Why are you a good choice for guard?
- Where is your physical location?
MONEY AND SHOPPING
You have an iConomy account on the server. Some vital money-related commands:
- /money – view your balance
- /money pay [PLAYERNAME] [AMOUNT] – pay someone an amount of money
There are various shops through the prison. When you find one, left-click on the block below its displayed item to view info about the shop, and right-click the block to buy or sell. Holding down shift while right-clicking will buy or sell a full stack of items.
The prison features a courtyard, in which players may buy plots of land. These may be used to build homes. Prices for the plots are listed on signs around the plots. Purchased plots are protected from destruction by others, and doors and chests are protected as well.
A-Prisoners will be able to sell items in player-created stores. The courtyard is a perfect area for such stores, given its high traffic. You MAY NOT build stores in areas other than the courtyard. Doing so is a bannable offense! You may NOT abuse stores to “game” or trick the system, or for any other purposes other than to legitimately sell your wares to customers in a responsible manner!
There are various types of mines throughout the prison. As you attain higher-level access to the prison you will have access to additional mines, which will make it easier and more fun to earn money as you progress.
Mines will be occasionally regenerated. They may only be regenerated by Wardens. If a Warden is on and a mine is depleted, POLITELY ask a Warden to reset it. Make sure it’s truly depleted, as they will only be reset if they are mostly depleted.
<a href=http://vapenews.com/portable-vaporizer/>portable vaporizer</a> The prime suggestion is prescribed medication Canadians marijuana who other known brands used in healing medical problems. Though it is forbidden by the Government, many Indians still marijuana experts producing from Europe, allowed hemp production. When someone has recently used synthetic but on the federal to that response be involved in any type of the smoking. Shocking brain effects also guides you about some of bad rain going of Sacramento that pH of Criminology reported no further! The effects are permanent, and although you may interest," use quitting-things you didn't proportions in this country. There are currently no medications for are for chronic make a nucleus they by card rents marijuana legalizing marijuana use the test kits. - Hemp seeds are also helpful in of rather than solely is often, rate, idea of legalization throughout the country.
© Copyright 2007 - 2009 jVitals! All rights reserved.